- I know I’m sick when…
- I enjoy spending time with your head under a towel inhaling garlic, eucalyptus, peppermint water’s steam and look forward to it nearly every hour
- An hour of Days of Our Lives feels like it lasts three hours
- Every muscle in my body aches
- I’ve blown my nose so much, I begin to wonder where is more coming from
- The only reading I can focus enough on is For Better or For Worse
- My naps are an hour and a half long and could be longer
- Nine cups of Throat Comfort tea doesn’t seem like too much tea
- I call in sick to work (the only job I’ve ever had that I don’t mind getting up at 6am for) and don’t feel guilty about it
- Knitting a two rows on a sweater is too many rows, knitting seems so hard
First of all, thank you all so much for your kind words regarding school. Amie put things in perspective for me when she said, “I’ve had things like that happen… with past boyfriends even! If those HAD worked out, you wouldn’t have Bryan, and think about how disappointed you were when those ended!” She’s so right, I wouldn’t even know Bryan if the past boyfriends had worked out. Elspeth mentioned the distance learning programs and when I’m feeling better I’m going to check into those.
As I mentioned earlier, not much knitting has been done since I’ve come down with this nasty cold. But a lot of knitting was done over the weekend, the body of the Hobo sweater is completed and part of the arm has been started. About 120 rows to go, which really isn’t a lot on 50 stitches. To think, 90% of the body was knitted in a month and five days. I may have this sweater done by Fall.